Chosen representatives from each team tied a balloon around his or her ankle, and were challenged to stomp on others' balloons. The audience formed a square around the competitors, moving in or out one tile on Ms. Wickert's command. Check out the reactions below!
Our final 4 were both McIntee brothers, Riley K. and Morgan R. -- Morgan came out victorious! A great win for her team. :)
- 8th grade families: Remember to check out the "HS Application Process" page for great information for you and your child!
- 9.24 // Volunteer Clean-up for Friends of the Grade Weekend 1-3 (meet on south side of the school)
- 9.26 // Loyola Academy Shadow Day (8th grade only: Dropoff & Pickup at Loyola Academy: 1100 Laramie, Wilmette, IL 60091)
- 9.29 // Friends of the Craft
- 10.1 // Friends of the Grape
- 10.4 // Progress Reports sent home
- 10.5 // 7th grade hosts mass -- note it is on Thursday this week!
- 10.6 // GoApe Field Trip (All JH) :: we still need 4 more chaperones if you're willing to volunteer! Permission slips coming soon!
- 10.9 // Columbus Day: No School
- 10.17 // RDHS Leadership Day (all 8th grade)
Have a wonderful weekend!
The Junior High Team